OFFER ENDS IN TWO DAYS (when the Fundit.ie countdown ends!):
Dublin’s only cycling newspaper Cycling in Dublin, with a print run of 10,000 copies, is your chance to reach thousands of potential customers and we’re offering companies discounts on our marked prices:
- 1/4 page advertisements for the price of a 1/6 page ad (€160).
- Full page adverts for €370, rather than the marked price of €390
The price includes designing a basic advertisement for you!
How to get the discount:
 Go http://www.fundit.ie/project/cycling-in-dublin-summer-2013
 Scroll down to the “or define your own about” option.
 Enter in €160 for a 1/4 page ad, OR €370 for a full page ad
 Click “I do not need a reward for this pledge” *
 Complete the payment details
* this page is proof that €160 = a 1/4 page advert, and €370 = a full page, but if you need email confirmation please email email@example.com ASAP.
The paper will be distributed across Dublin, including at/in:
- Bike Week events
- Key points for cyclists, pedestrians, and rail users
- Cafes, pubs etc in the city centre and the city’s village centres
- Internally in large companies
- Bicycle shops
- Libraries across the city
Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.