An updated plan for College Green and Dame Street is to be presented to councillors on the south east area committee of Dublin City Council today.
The meeting, which is to be webcasted, is scheduled for Monday February 8 at 2:30 pm in City Hall. The webcast page can be found at dublincity.public-i.tv.
The changes are linked to the Luas Cross City tram project and a large section of the old space is to be taken up by the ambition to include a plaza outside the old parliament building, now a Bank of Ireland branch.
MORE / BACKGROUND:
- Buses won’t be banned from College Green says Keegan
- Confirmed: College Green / Dame St plan continues mixing buses and bikes
- Why there needs to be #SpaceForCycling on College Green
- Dublin City Centre plan should not include mixing cycling and buses
- 800 people sign in support for Dublin Transport Study
- Arnotts’ CEO rallies businesses against Dublin city transport plan