IMAGE: Construction of the Dafne Schippers Bridge -- built to better connect two parts of the city of Utrecht by bicycle -- included rebuilding a primary school which now forms part of a ramp up to the bridge.
Here are 9 short videos — all less than 14 minutes long and most shorter than that — showing some lessons that your home town or city might be able to learn from:
1. Cophegain vs Amsterdam… fight…
2. How did the Dutch get their cycle paths?
3. A profile of Utrecht… the best cycling city in Europe?
5. Quick changes in Paris
6. How Seville got there first and fast
7. The innovative way Ghent removed cars from its city centre
8. Why isn’t cycling normal in London?
9. Cars were pushed out of the city centre of Eindhoven
10: Bonus video: An outsider’s view of cycling in Dublin